Welcome

Welcome to Coleson's blog. We've created it to keep friends and family updated on the journey we are about to embark on.. We appreciate your support and words of hope and encouragement during this time when it matters most.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Faces of the Ronald McDonald House - Upper Midwest 2013

How does one express what it's like living at a Ronald McDonald House for 5 months?  If I were on Glee I would do it through song.  But since I don't have a good singing voice, I put together this video from RMH Upper Midwest Summer - Fall 2013 inclusive of many of the amazing kids (patients and siblings) and their equally amazing parents. It's 15 minutes long but how do you condense 5 months into much less than that? I will always appreciate the Ronald McDonald House Upper Midwest and the friends I met while there.  

This video contains music so is not available to be viewed on phones. Sorry, you'll have to use your computers!
 
http://youtu.be/V-GM9mJX6_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment