Welcome

Welcome to Coleson's blog. We've created it to keep friends and family updated on the journey we are about to embark on.. We appreciate your support and words of hope and encouragement during this time when it matters most.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Video of our TV Appearance

Well as it goes with TV, we were actually on Sonoran Living at 9:45am.  It was a 5 minute spot.

Coleson was great and I won't comment much on my own appearance other than the start seemed so dramatic that I got teary right away.  It seems that day sitting in the geneticists office was so long ago and the events that took place afterward were so rapid that I forget how devastating it actually was.

http://www.abc15.com/lifestyle/sonoran-living/participate-in-be-the-match-walkrun

I appreciate all the generous donations and support for Coleson's crew.  We are sitting in 4th place as a team at $2085 and I am sitting in 3rd place as an individual at $1005.00.  Friday is the last day to donate.  The money is used to support research and to help offset the medical costs of the uninsured.

Here is my personal link again (this goes against my individual contributor numbers and the team).
Colesons Crew Be The Match Run/Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment